Initial Consultation – Gathering Information for the Design Brief
- On Site Inspection – assessing aspect, constraints & possibilities of the site.
- Verbally discuss your ideas and requirements so as to help create a concept that would suit your external space and lifestyle.
- Soil Samples are collected at this stage for pH levels to use later.
- After the meeting an evaluation of the scope of works required will be assessed and a full fee proposal forwarded to you.
- Upon acceptance of the fee proposal we will undertake the preparation of the plans. From the ideas discussed at the initial meeting, we will draw up a design concept on CAD, showing placement of recommended gardens, paths, sculptures or water features. This will give a visual idea of the proposed finished look, with the option to add changes.
These are CAD Drawings showing positioning of the chosen plants and materials with common & botanical names.
- Preparation of plant lists required for either purchasing the correct size and quantity of plants / requesting price comparisons.
Plant Selection and Sourcing
- Report given for existing gardens needing a revamp or touch up, showing pot sizes and prices to supply.
Accessory Products Selection
- Assist in choosing pots, water features, garden artwork, screens, vertical gardens, lighting and plantation shutters.
Furniture and Fabric Selection
- Assist in choosing outdoor furniture and fabrics.
Alfresco Kitchen Design
- CAD drawings to show layout and assist in finishes selection.
Guidance Preparing Homes for Renovation or Resale
- Suggested report on how and where to make changes to create an instant impression on prospective buyers.
Michelle specialises in exclusive floral designs and decorations for weddings and special occasions.
These can be created with fresh or silk flowers or even a combination of both.
As an independent floral designer with over 25 years experience in the industry, Michelle will help you choose wedding flowers to perfectly compliment your wedding day and theme, with every package individually tailored to achieve your vision and expectations.
To obtain a free quote simply email your the date, wedding details and some images of what you would like to firstname.lastname@example.org